United Continental Holdings, Inc. logo

United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL)

$51.73

United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of United Continental Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) have a share price target of $68.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.75% upside from the latest price of $51.73 as on 27.05.24.

United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) share price will touch around $68.67 in next 12-months.
United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between United Continental Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -26.21%

United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
13
13
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) is $68.67, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL), 70.83% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.17% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL) is $51.73 as of 27/05/2024.

17 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for United Continental Holdings, Inc. UAL have recommended buy rating.