Union Pacific Corporation logo

Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)

$232.05

Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Union Pacific Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) have a share price target of $267.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.41% upside from the latest price of $232.05 as on 25.05.24.

Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) share price will touch around $267.82 in next 12-months.
Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Union Pacific Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -12.27%

Union Pacific Corporation (UNP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
12
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
15
13
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) is $267.82, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Union Pacific Corporation (UNP), 60.61% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 39.39% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) is $232.05 as of 25/05/2024.

20 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Union Pacific Corporation UNP have recommended buy rating.