Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. logo

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA)

$399.56

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) have a share price target of $541.76. This median of share price forecast represents a 35.59% upside from the latest price of $399.56 as on 20.05.24.

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) share price will touch around $541.76 in next 12-months.
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -25.78%

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
12
11
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) is $541.76, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. (ULTA) is $399.56 as of 20/05/2024.

22 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. ULTA have recommended buy rating.