Ufp Technologies Inc logo

Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT)

$332.5

Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ufp Technologies Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) have a share price target of $336. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.05% upside from the latest price of $332.5 as on 25.07.24.

Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) share price will touch around $336 in next 12-months.
Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ufp Technologies Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -13.96%

Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) is $336, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ufp Technologies Inc (UFPT) is $332.5 as of 25/07/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Ufp Technologies Inc UFPT have recommended buy rating.