Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As logo

Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC)

$6.68

Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) have a share price target of $6.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.8% upside from the latest price of $6.68 as on 20.05.24.

Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) share price will touch around $6.8 in next 12-months.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -10.88%

Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
11
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) is $6.8, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC), 93.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC) is $6.68 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As TKC have recommended buy rating.