Truist Financial Corp logo

Truist Financial Corp (TFC)

$38.4

Truist Financial Corp (TFC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Truist Financial Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Truist Financial Corp (TFC) have a share price target of $42.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.72% upside from the latest price of $38.4 as on 25.05.24.

Truist Financial Corp (TFC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Truist Financial Corp (TFC) share price will touch around $42.9 in next 12-months.
Truist Financial Corp (TFC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Truist Financial Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -11.31%

Truist Financial Corp (TFC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Truist Financial Corp (TFC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Truist Financial Corp (TFC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
16
15
15
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Truist Financial Corp (TFC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Truist Financial Corp (TFC) is $42.9, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Truist Financial Corp (TFC) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Truist Financial Corp (TFC), 53.57% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.43% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Truist Financial Corp (TFC) is $38.4 as of 25/05/2024.

15 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Truist Financial Corp TFC have recommended hold rating.