Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp logo

Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM)

$15.1

Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) have a share price target of $18.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.64% upside from the latest price of $15.1 as on 19.06.24.

Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) share price will touch around $18.67 in next 12-months.
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -4.41%

Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
12
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) is $18.67, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM), 93.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM) is $15.1 as of 19/06/2024.

15 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp TFPM have recommended buy rating.