Trinity Industries Inc. logo

Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN)

$30.42

Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Trinity Industries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) have a share price target of $32.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.4% upside from the latest price of $30.42 as on 27.05.24.

Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) share price will touch around $32.67 in next 12-months.
Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Trinity Industries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -9.55%

Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) is $32.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Trinity Industries Inc. (TRN) is $30.42 as of 27/05/2024.

6 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Trinity Industries Inc. TRN have recommended buy rating.