Trimble Navigation Limited logo

Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB)

$56.8

Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Trimble Navigation Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) have a share price target of $71. This median of share price forecast represents a 25% upside from the latest price of $56.8 as on 27.05.24.

Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) share price will touch around $71 in next 12-months.
Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Trimble Navigation Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -17.48%

Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
0
0
0
Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) is $71, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) has a maximum of 0.25 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB) is $56.8 as of 27/05/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Trimble Navigation Limited TRMB have recommended buy rating.