Travel + Leisure Co logo

Travel + Leisure Co (TNL)

$44.15

Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Travel + Leisure Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) have a share price target of $54. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.31% upside from the latest price of $44.15 as on 27.05.24.

Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) share price will touch around $54 in next 12-months.
Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Travel + Leisure Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -19.02%

Travel + Leisure Co (TNL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) is $54, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Travel + Leisure Co (TNL), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Travel + Leisure Co (TNL) is $44.15 as of 27/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Travel + Leisure Co TNL have recommended buy rating.