Tpg, Inc. logo

Tpg, Inc. (TPG)

$43.24

Tpg, Inc. (TPG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tpg, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tpg, Inc. (TPG) have a share price target of $47.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.62% upside from the latest price of $43.24 as on 29.05.24.

Tpg, Inc. (TPG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tpg, Inc. (TPG) share price will touch around $47.83 in next 12-months.
Tpg, Inc. (TPG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tpg, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -8.4%

Tpg, Inc. (TPG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tpg, Inc. (TPG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Tpg, Inc. (TPG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
11
11
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tpg, Inc. (TPG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tpg, Inc. (TPG) is $47.83, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tpg, Inc. (TPG) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Tpg, Inc. (TPG), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Tpg, Inc. (TPG) is $43.24 as of 29/05/2024.

10 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Tpg, Inc. TPG have recommended hold rating.