Topbuild Corp logo

Topbuild Corp (BLD)

$404.04

Topbuild Corp (BLD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Topbuild Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Topbuild Corp (BLD) have a share price target of $465. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.09% upside from the latest price of $404.04 as on 20.05.24.

Topbuild Corp (BLD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Topbuild Corp (BLD) share price will touch around $465 in next 12-months.
Topbuild Corp (BLD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Topbuild Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -12.25%

Topbuild Corp (BLD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Topbuild Corp (BLD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Topbuild Corp (BLD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Topbuild Corp (BLD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Topbuild Corp (BLD) is $465, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Topbuild Corp (BLD) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Topbuild Corp (BLD), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Topbuild Corp (BLD) is $404.04 as of 20/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Topbuild Corp BLD have recommended buy rating.