Toast Inc logo

Toast Inc (TOST)

$24.37

Toast Inc (TOST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Toast Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Toast Inc (TOST) have a share price target of $27.57. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.13% upside from the latest price of $24.37 as on 12.07.24.

Toast Inc (TOST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Toast Inc (TOST) share price will touch around $27.57 in next 12-months.
Toast Inc (TOST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Toast Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.07.24, the difference is -7.65%

Toast Inc (TOST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Toast Inc (TOST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Toast Inc (TOST) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
12
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
14
12
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Toast Inc (TOST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Toast Inc (TOST) is $27.57, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Toast Inc (TOST) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Toast Inc (TOST), 41.94% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.06% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Toast Inc (TOST) is $24.37 as of 12/07/2024.

13 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Toast Inc TOST have recommended hold rating.