Timken Company, The logo

Timken Company, The (TKR)

$87.08

Timken Company, The (TKR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Timken Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Timken Company, The (TKR) have a share price target of $94.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.06% upside from the latest price of $87.08 as on 28.05.24.

Timken Company, The (TKR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Timken Company, The (TKR) share price will touch around $94.1 in next 12-months.
Timken Company, The (TKR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Timken Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -7.02%

Timken Company, The (TKR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Timken Company, The (TKR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Timken Company, The (TKR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
1
Timken Company, The (TKR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Timken Company, The (TKR) is $94.1, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Timken Company, The (TKR) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Timken Company, The (TKR), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Timken Company, The (TKR) is $87.08 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Timken Company, The TKR have recommended buy rating.