Tim S.a. logo

Tim S.a. (TIMB)

$16.48

Tim S.a. (TIMB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tim S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tim S.a. (TIMB) have a share price target of $19.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.93% upside from the latest price of $16.48 as on 22.05.24.

Tim S.a. (TIMB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tim S.a. (TIMB) share price will touch around $19.93 in next 12-months.
Tim S.a. (TIMB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tim S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -14.1%

Tim S.a. (TIMB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tim S.a. (TIMB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Tim S.a. (TIMB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
13
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tim S.a. (TIMB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tim S.a. (TIMB) is $19.93, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tim S.a. (TIMB) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Tim S.a. (TIMB), 86.36% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.64% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tim S.a. (TIMB) is $16.48 as of 22/05/2024.

19 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Tim S.a. TIMB have recommended buy rating.