Thor Industries Inc. logo

Thor Industries Inc. (THO)

$100.34

Thor Industries Inc. (THO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Thor Industries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Thor Industries Inc. (THO) have a share price target of $105.1. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.74% upside from the latest price of $100.34 as on 20.05.24.

Thor Industries Inc. (THO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Thor Industries Inc. (THO) share price will touch around $105.1 in next 12-months.
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Thor Industries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -6.63%

Thor Industries Inc. (THO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Thor Industries Inc. (THO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
10
10
10
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
7
7
7
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Thor Industries Inc. (THO) is $105.1, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Thor Industries Inc. (THO) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Thor Industries Inc. (THO), 47.62% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.38% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Thor Industries Inc. (THO) is $100.34 as of 20/05/2024.

10 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Thor Industries Inc. THO have recommended hold rating.