Thomson Reuters Corp. logo

Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI)

$171.3

Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Thomson Reuters Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) have a share price target of $163.12. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.78% downside from the latest price of $171.3 as on 21.05.24.

Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) share price will touch around $163.12 in next 12-months.
Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Thomson Reuters Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.14%

Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
3
3
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
10
14
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) is $163.12, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) has a maximum of -0.05 downside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI), 66.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Thomson Reuters Corp. (TRI) is $171.3 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Thomson Reuters Corp. TRI have recommended hold rating.