The Cigna Corp logo

The Cigna Corp (CI)

$334.8

The Cigna Corp (CI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Cigna Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Cigna Corp (CI) have a share price target of $391.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.89% upside from the latest price of $334.8 as on 20.06.24.

The Cigna Corp (CI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Cigna Corp (CI) share price will touch around $391.36 in next 12-months.
The Cigna Corp (CI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Cigna Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -8.95%

The Cigna Corp (CI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Cigna Corp (CI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching The Cigna Corp (CI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
16
16
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
10
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
The Cigna Corp (CI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Cigna Corp (CI) is $391.36, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Cigna Corp (CI) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching The Cigna Corp (CI), 81.25% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.75% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Cigna Corp (CI) is $334.8 as of 20/06/2024.

26 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for The Cigna Corp CI have recommended buy rating.