The Brink's Company logo

The Brink's Company (BCO)

$96.68

The Brink's Company (BCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 6 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of The Brink's Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for The Brink's Company (BCO) have a share price target of $109.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.26% upside from the latest price of $96.68 as on 21.05.24.

The Brink's Company (BCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the The Brink's Company (BCO) share price will touch around $109.5 in next 12-months.
The Brink's Company (BCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between The Brink's Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.44%

The Brink's Company (BCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
The Brink's Company (BCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching The Brink's Company (BCO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
The Brink's Company (BCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for The Brink's Company (BCO) is $109.5, offered by 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

The Brink's Company (BCO) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching The Brink's Company (BCO), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of The Brink's Company (BCO) is $96.68 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 6 analysts offering stock ratings for The Brink's Company BCO have recommended buy rating.