Tg Therapeutics Inc logo

Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX)

$16.48

Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tg Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) have a share price target of $32.29. This median of share price forecast represents a 95.93% upside from the latest price of $16.48 as on 21.05.24.

Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) share price will touch around $32.29 in next 12-months.
Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tg Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -50.82%

Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) is $32.29, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) has a maximum of 0.96 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tg Therapeutics Inc (TGTX) is $16.48 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Tg Therapeutics Inc TGTX have recommended buy rating.