Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. logo

Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI)

$62.35

Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) have a share price target of $63.19. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.35% upside from the latest price of $62.35 as on 18.05.24.

Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) share price will touch around $63.19 in next 12-months.
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Texas Capital Bancshares Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -7.63%

Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
3
Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) is $63.19, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI), 35% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 65% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. (TCBI) is $62.35 as of 18/05/2024.

7 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Texas Capital Bancshares Inc. TCBI have recommended hold rating.