Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd logo

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA)

$16.59

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) have a share price target of $17.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.98% upside from the latest price of $16.59 as on 22.05.24.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) share price will touch around $17.25 in next 12-months.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -18.96%

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) is $17.25, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA) is $16.59 as of 22/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd TEVA have recommended buy rating.