Terreno Realty Corp. logo

Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO)

$56.6

Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Terreno Realty Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) have a share price target of $67.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.02% upside from the latest price of $56.6 as on 24.05.24.

Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) share price will touch around $67.93 in next 12-months.
Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Terreno Realty Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -20.09%

Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
7
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) is $67.93, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Terreno Realty Corp. (TRNO) is $56.6 as of 24/05/2024.

8 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Terreno Realty Corp. TRNO have recommended hold rating.