Tenaris S.a. logo

Tenaris S.a. (TS)

$31.2

Tenaris S.a. (TS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tenaris S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tenaris S.a. (TS) have a share price target of $42.06. This median of share price forecast represents a 34.81% upside from the latest price of $31.2 as on 21.06.24.

Tenaris S.a. (TS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tenaris S.a. (TS) share price will touch around $42.06 in next 12-months.
Tenaris S.a. (TS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tenaris S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -20.97%

Tenaris S.a. (TS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tenaris S.a. (TS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Tenaris S.a. (TS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
2
2
Tenaris S.a. (TS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tenaris S.a. (TS) is $42.06, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tenaris S.a. (TS) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Tenaris S.a. (TS), 52.94% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 47.06% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tenaris S.a. (TS) is $31.2 as of 21/06/2024.

9 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Tenaris S.a. TS have recommended buy rating.