Teck Resources Limited logo

Teck Resources Limited (TECK)

$51.36

Teck Resources Limited (TECK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Teck Resources Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Teck Resources Limited (TECK) have a share price target of $55.21. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.5% upside from the latest price of $51.36 as on 27.05.24.

Teck Resources Limited (TECK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Teck Resources Limited (TECK) share price will touch around $55.21 in next 12-months.
Teck Resources Limited (TECK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Teck Resources Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -12.32%

Teck Resources Limited (TECK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Teck Resources Limited (TECK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Teck Resources Limited (TECK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
10
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Teck Resources Limited (TECK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Teck Resources Limited (TECK) is $55.21, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Teck Resources Limited (TECK) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Teck Resources Limited (TECK), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Teck Resources Limited (TECK) is $51.36 as of 27/05/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Teck Resources Limited TECK have recommended buy rating.