Targa Resources Corp. logo

Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP)

$114.92

Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Targa Resources Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) have a share price target of $125.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.47% upside from the latest price of $114.92 as on 23.05.24.

Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) share price will touch around $125.8 in next 12-months.
Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Targa Resources Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.64%

Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
16
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) is $125.8, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP), 96.3% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 3.7% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Targa Resources Corp. (TRGP) is $114.92 as of 23/05/2024.

26 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Targa Resources Corp. TRGP have recommended buy rating.