Tal Education Group logo

Tal Education Group (TAL)

$10.31

Tal Education Group (TAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tal Education Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tal Education Group (TAL) have a share price target of $15.84. This median of share price forecast represents a 53.64% upside from the latest price of $10.31 as on 19.07.24.

Tal Education Group (TAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tal Education Group (TAL) share price will touch around $15.84 in next 12-months.
Tal Education Group (TAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tal Education Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -33.78%

Tal Education Group (TAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tal Education Group (TAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Tal Education Group (TAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
6
6
8
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tal Education Group (TAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tal Education Group (TAL) is $15.84, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tal Education Group (TAL) has a maximum of 0.54 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Tal Education Group (TAL), 86.96% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.04% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tal Education Group (TAL) is $10.31 as of 19/07/2024.

20 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Tal Education Group TAL have recommended buy rating.