Take-two Interactive Software Inc. logo

Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO)

$156.79

Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Take-two Interactive Software Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) have a share price target of $174.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.42% upside from the latest price of $156.79 as on 29.05.24.

Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) share price will touch around $174.69 in next 12-months.
Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Take-two Interactive Software Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -18.29%

Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
18
19
Outperform
8
8
9
Hold
6
7
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) is $174.69, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO), 82.35% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.65% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Take-two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) is $156.79 as of 29/05/2024.

28 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Take-two Interactive Software Inc. TTWO have recommended buy rating.