T-mobile Us, Inc. logo

T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS)

$164.36

T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of T-mobile Us, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) have a share price target of $171.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.6% upside from the latest price of $164.36 as on 23.05.24.

T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) share price will touch around $171.92 in next 12-months.
T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between T-mobile Us, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -3.75%

T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
24
22
22
Outperform
11
10
10
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) is $171.92, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of T-mobile Us, Inc. (TMUS) is $164.36 as of 23/05/2024.

32 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for T-mobile Us, Inc. TMUS have recommended buy rating.