Synnex Corp logo

Synnex Corp (SNX)

$130.25

Synnex Corp (SNX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Synnex Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Synnex Corp (SNX) have a share price target of $131.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.14% upside from the latest price of $130.25 as on 25.05.24.

Synnex Corp (SNX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Synnex Corp (SNX) share price will touch around $131.73 in next 12-months.
Synnex Corp (SNX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Synnex Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -12.55%

Synnex Corp (SNX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Synnex Corp (SNX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Synnex Corp (SNX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Synnex Corp (SNX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Synnex Corp (SNX) is $131.73, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Synnex Corp (SNX) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Synnex Corp (SNX), 73.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Synnex Corp (SNX) is $130.25 as of 25/05/2024.

11 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Synnex Corp SNX have recommended buy rating.