Synchrony Financial logo

Synchrony Financial (SYF)

$51.71

Synchrony Financial (SYF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Synchrony Financial on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Synchrony Financial (SYF) have a share price target of $51.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.17% upside from the latest price of $51.71 as on 17.07.24.

Synchrony Financial (SYF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Synchrony Financial (SYF) share price will touch around $51.8 in next 12-months.
Synchrony Financial (SYF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Synchrony Financial's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.07.24, the difference is -7.12%

Synchrony Financial (SYF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Synchrony Financial (SYF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Synchrony Financial (SYF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
3
2
3
Hold
13
12
11
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
1
1
1
Synchrony Financial (SYF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Synchrony Financial (SYF) is $51.8, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Synchrony Financial (SYF) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Synchrony Financial (SYF), 47.83% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.17% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Synchrony Financial (SYF) is $51.71 as of 17/07/2024.

11 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Synchrony Financial SYF have recommended hold rating.