Synaptics Inc. logo

Synaptics Inc. (SYNA)

$94.48

Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Synaptics Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) have a share price target of $116.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.91% upside from the latest price of $94.48 as on 20.05.24.

Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) share price will touch around $116.13 in next 12-months.
Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Synaptics Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -24.55%

Synaptics Inc. (SYNA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) is $116.13, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Synaptics Inc. (SYNA), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Synaptics Inc. (SYNA) is $94.48 as of 20/05/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Synaptics Inc. SYNA have recommended buy rating.