Symbotic Inc logo

Symbotic Inc (SYM)

$37.83

Symbotic Inc (SYM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Symbotic Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Symbotic Inc (SYM) have a share price target of $56.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 48.85% upside from the latest price of $37.83 as on 13.06.24.

Symbotic Inc (SYM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Symbotic Inc (SYM) share price will touch around $56.31 in next 12-months.
Symbotic Inc (SYM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Symbotic Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -31.77%

Symbotic Inc (SYM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Symbotic Inc (SYM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Symbotic Inc (SYM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
11
11
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Symbotic Inc (SYM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Symbotic Inc (SYM) is $56.31, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Symbotic Inc (SYM) has a maximum of 0.49 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Symbotic Inc (SYM), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Symbotic Inc (SYM) is $37.83 as of 13/06/2024.

14 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Symbotic Inc SYM have recommended buy rating.