Sylvamo Corp logo

Sylvamo Corp (SLVM)

$72.14

Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sylvamo Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) have a share price target of $67. This median of share price forecast represents a -7.13% downside from the latest price of $72.14 as on 28.05.24.

Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) share price will touch around $67 in next 12-months.
Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sylvamo Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -6%

Sylvamo Corp (SLVM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) is $67, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Sylvamo Corp (SLVM), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sylvamo Corp (SLVM) is $72.14 as of 28/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Sylvamo Corp SLVM have recommended buy rating.