Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc logo

Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO)

$10.32

Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) have a share price target of $11.14. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.95% upside from the latest price of $10.32 as on 28.05.24.

Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) share price will touch around $11.14 in next 12-months.
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -8.17%

Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
10
11
11
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
8
8
8
Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) is $11.14, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO), 52.38% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.62% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) is $10.32 as of 28/05/2024.

11 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc SHO have recommended hold rating.