Structure Therapeutics, Inc. logo

Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR)

$48.17

Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Structure Therapeutics, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) have a share price target of $85.11. This median of share price forecast represents a 76.69% upside from the latest price of $48.17 as on 20.06.24.

Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) share price will touch around $85.11 in next 12-months.
Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Structure Therapeutics, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -48.86%

Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) is $85.11, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) has a maximum of 0.77 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Structure Therapeutics, Inc. (GPCR) is $48.17 as of 20/06/2024.

13 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Structure Therapeutics, Inc. GPCR have recommended buy rating.