Stmicroelectronics Nv logo

Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM)

$41.89

Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Stmicroelectronics Nv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) have a share price target of $49.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.36% upside from the latest price of $41.89 as on 12.07.24.

Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) share price will touch around $49.58 in next 12-months.
Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Stmicroelectronics Nv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.07.24, the difference is -20.84%

Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) is $49.58, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM), 80.77% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 19.23% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Stmicroelectronics Nv (STM) is $41.89 as of 12/07/2024.

21 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Stmicroelectronics Nv STM have recommended buy rating.