Steven Madden, Ltd. logo

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO)

$41.66

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Steven Madden, Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) have a share price target of $44. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.62% upside from the latest price of $41.66 as on 19.05.24.

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) share price will touch around $44 in next 12-months.
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Steven Madden, Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -10.41%

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) is $44, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) is $41.66 as of 19/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Steven Madden, Ltd. SHOO have recommended buy rating.