Star Bulk Carriers Corp logo

Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK)

$26.05

Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Star Bulk Carriers Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) have a share price target of $28.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.4% upside from the latest price of $26.05 as on 18.05.24.

Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) share price will touch around $28.5 in next 12-months.
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Star Bulk Carriers Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -13.86%

Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) is $28.5, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Star Bulk Carriers Corp (SBLK) is $26.05 as of 18/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Star Bulk Carriers Corp SBLK have recommended buy rating.