Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. logo

Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK)

$89.56

Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) have a share price target of $95. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.07% upside from the latest price of $89.56 as on 21.05.24.

Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) share price will touch around $95 in next 12-months.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -3.26%

Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
2
Hold
18
15
13
Underperform
0
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) is $95, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK), 65% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 35% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (SWK) is $89.56 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. SWK have recommended hold rating.