Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. logo

Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC)

$63.46

Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) have a share price target of $70.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.69% upside from the latest price of $63.46 as on 22.05.24.

Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) share price will touch around $70.88 in next 12-months.
Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -13.63%

Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) is $70.88, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC), 76.47% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.53% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) is $63.46 as of 22/05/2024.

13 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Ss&c Technologies Holdings, Inc. SSNC have recommended buy rating.