Southern Copper Corp. logo

Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO)

$117.51

Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Southern Copper Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) have a share price target of $88.08. This median of share price forecast represents a -25.04% downside from the latest price of $117.51 as on 26.05.24.

Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) share price will touch around $88.08 in next 12-months.
Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Southern Copper Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is 30.76%

Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
6
4
5
Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) is $88.08, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) has a maximum of -0.25 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO) is $117.51 as of 26/05/2024.

6 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Southern Copper Corp. SCCO have recommended hold rating.