Southern Company logo

Southern Company (SO)

$79.19

Southern Company (SO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Southern Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Southern Company (SO) have a share price target of $76.76. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.07% downside from the latest price of $79.19 as on 21.05.24.

Southern Company (SO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Southern Company (SO) share price will touch around $76.76 in next 12-months.
Southern Company (SO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Southern Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -2.92%

Southern Company (SO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Southern Company (SO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Southern Company (SO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
6
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
4
1
1
Southern Company (SO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Southern Company (SO) is $76.76, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Southern Company (SO) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Southern Company (SO), 60.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 39.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Southern Company (SO) is $79.19 as of 21/05/2024.

17 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Southern Company SO have recommended buy rating.