Skyworks Solutions Inc. logo

Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS)

$92.45

Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 37 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Skyworks Solutions Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) have a share price target of $103.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.88% upside from the latest price of $92.45 as on 23.05.24.

Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) share price will touch around $103.43 in next 12-months.
Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Skyworks Solutions Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -12.69%

Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 37 analysts tracking and researching Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
13
13
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
17
18
17
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
1
1
1
Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) is $103.43, offered by 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 37 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 37 analysts tracking and researching Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS), 45.95% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.05% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Skyworks Solutions Inc. (SWKS) is $92.45 as of 23/05/2024.

17 of total 37 analysts offering stock ratings for Skyworks Solutions Inc. SWKS have recommended hold rating.