Skywest Inc logo

Skywest Inc (SKYW)

$75.05

Skywest Inc (SKYW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Skywest Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Skywest Inc (SKYW) have a share price target of $85. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.26% upside from the latest price of $75.05 as on 26.05.24.

Skywest Inc (SKYW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Skywest Inc (SKYW) share price will touch around $85 in next 12-months.
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Skywest Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -13.8%

Skywest Inc (SKYW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Skywest Inc (SKYW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
5
5
Outperform
0
2
2
Hold
5
3
3
Underperform
2
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Skywest Inc (SKYW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Skywest Inc (SKYW) is $85, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Skywest Inc (SKYW) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Skywest Inc (SKYW), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Skywest Inc (SKYW) is $75.05 as of 26/05/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Skywest Inc SKYW have recommended buy rating.