Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. logo

Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM)

$21.21

Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) have a share price target of $29.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.56% upside from the latest price of $21.21 as on 26.05.24.

Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) share price will touch around $29.6 in next 12-months.
Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sk Telecom Co. Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -30.95%

Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
21
18
19
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) is $29.6, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM), 93.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM) is $21.21 as of 26/05/2024.

28 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Sk Telecom Co. Ltd. SKM have recommended buy rating.