Sitime Corp logo

Sitime Corp (SITM)

$119.93

Sitime Corp (SITM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sitime Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sitime Corp (SITM) have a share price target of $139.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.04% upside from the latest price of $119.93 as on 24.05.24.

Sitime Corp (SITM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sitime Corp (SITM) share price will touch around $139.17 in next 12-months.
Sitime Corp (SITM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sitime Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -37.29%

Sitime Corp (SITM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sitime Corp (SITM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Sitime Corp (SITM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sitime Corp (SITM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sitime Corp (SITM) is $139.17, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sitime Corp (SITM) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Sitime Corp (SITM), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sitime Corp (SITM) is $119.93 as of 24/05/2024.

9 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Sitime Corp SITM have recommended buy rating.