Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. logo

Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI)

$2.73

Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) have a share price target of $3.99. This median of share price forecast represents a 46.15% upside from the latest price of $2.73 as on 24.05.24.

Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) share price will touch around $3.99 in next 12-months.
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sirius Xm Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -23.56%

Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
4
3
3
Sell
7
6
5
Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) is $3.99, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) has a maximum of 0.46 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI), 44.44% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 55.56% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. (SIRI) is $2.73 as of 24/05/2024.

8 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Sirius Xm Holdings Inc. SIRI have recommended hold rating.