Simon Property Group Inc. logo

Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG)

$147.1

Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Simon Property Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) have a share price target of $160. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.77% upside from the latest price of $147.1 as on 30.05.24.

Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) share price will touch around $160 in next 12-months.
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Simon Property Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -12.39%

Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) is $160, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG), 54.55% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Simon Property Group Inc. (SPG) is $147.1 as of 30/05/2024.

12 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Simon Property Group Inc. SPG have recommended hold rating.