Simmons First National Corp logo

Simmons First National Corp (SFNC)

$16.51

Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Simmons First National Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) have a share price target of $20.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.35% upside from the latest price of $16.51 as on 20.06.24.

Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) share price will touch around $20.2 in next 12-months.
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Simmons First National Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -14.21%

Simmons First National Corp (SFNC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) is $20.2, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Simmons First National Corp (SFNC), 63.64% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) is $16.51 as of 20/06/2024.

7 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Simmons First National Corp SFNC have recommended hold rating.